Hello All!

Joe69

Hi, I been lurking around long enough and decided I should really get to know all the great members on this board. I live and work in Pueblo, Colorado, so if there is anyone that lives close by let me know and maybe we can swap some softies, as that is all I presently have.

I have a 12 gallon NanoCube DX which has been running successfully for just over a year :thumbup: . I also had a 55 gallon planted tank that I just gave to my nephew so that I could make room for my new 125 gallon reef tank. I haven't started this project yet, but I am getting ready to. I thought it would be a great idea to get to know some of the members here so I could ask for advice. I will try and get some pics of my Nano posted some time this week as well.

Joe

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome Joe!! :)

Colorado ehhhh?.... are there any good ski slopes near you? Will you trade room & board for frags??? LOL~ :D

addict

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary Joe! :clink:

I agree... I think you should throw in a 'ski weekend' for all of us in lieu of our 'free' advice. :D

;)

Nice to have ya here... sounds like you've got quite a project ahead of you. :thumbup:

Joe69

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Unfortunately the closest ski resort is Monarch and that is about 2 hours from where I live. I'm on the eastern slope right before the foothills of the rockies began. I can see the mountains from here, but it takes a while to get there :)