green thumb or wet thumb?

green thumb or wet thumb or master of all.

• corals i can do...house plants dont stand a chance....

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • house plants no problem..,, a reef, big problem......

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • master of all, plant, corals whatever......

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • corals? plants? only ceramic and plastics survives me....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prow

hello everyone,
i am wondering how my fellow reefers do with growing things not under water:)
i can grow almost anything under water, but even the hardiest of house plants are not safe in my hands. so how does everyone else fair?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'd had a good degree of luck in both arenas! Haven't mastered either one but hope to when I grow up :)

sambrinar

As long as I don't have to water it I'm good... Still trying to keep my expensive Bonzai tree alive, 1 whole year now. :woohoo:

nikkipigtails

see i like talk and coo to my plants and coral.

happy lil acans yes mmmmm

you crack me up! I can picture you playing Marvin Gaye or Barry White for your tank every night just as you turn the moonlights on. Then sitting in a chair in front of your tank gently stroking the glass :laughroll

sambrinar

you crack me up! I can picture you playing Marvin Gaye or Barry White for your tank every night just as you turn the moonlights on. Then sitting in a chair in front of your tank gently stroking the glass :laughroll

please don't elaborate any farther you too..

Frankie

RS STAFF
mental note; next great plant idea i get consult frankie..kay got it:invisible
I wouldn't do that! This was in the late 80's. Not in collage but a summer high school program I fell in love with. I am still pretty good though helping the wife out around the yard. :)

prow

I wouldn't do that! This was in the late 80's. Not in collage but a summer high school program I fell in love with. I am still pretty good though helping the wife out around the yard. :)
no no no:nono: your first response is always the best one:D

Master of all! (two years horticulture )
once a master always a master:yup:

caitrina

Most plants run when they see me coming. :scram: The nursery owners all wonder why everything shrivels and closes up when my car enters the parking lot. Except the mighty cactus of course!

Basile

I don't consider being anything in the water not long enough time to juge. I do well with what i got, mostly LPS. But with 3 years of horticulture and 1 year of landscaping i'm great at that.I don't consider being a master at plants but before aquarium i had 6 terrariums all over the appartment.