Green And Purple Carpets

FateX8

Ok this isn't an online vendor but my LFS (Trident off of Babcock St.) has a nice bright green carpet and a faded but still purple carpet anemone. The green is I believe a haddoni and the purple is a gigantea. They're selling them for only $69.99!!!
I would get one but they're fairly large and I only have a 29 gallon tank. How unfair!
They're about 5" diameter deflated and Phil told me they will get to about ~basketball size, and that's pretty much the width of my tank so I don't think that's a good idea. Just thought I would throw it out there.

MarbleShark

I think that would be about as good of an idea as letting James go and still hoping to have a running game. jk. :hammerhea

I think that would be way too small.

FateX8

all i can say is who is 6-0? thats right the bears and colts... the should just cut it now and have the superbowl between the colts and bears...of course the colts tend to sink fast in big games

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Ahhh... Trident is the fish store I frequent when visiting my parents who live 1/2 mile away. Nice store!

lcstorc

Hmm. Wonder if they will still have it on Saturday. hmm Woodstock is this the same kind if purple you have? If so I may just have to check it out.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Nope. Mine is a purple haddoni. The gigantea's have longer shag-carpet looking tenticles and their underside is not smooth like the haddoni but has bumps instead.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
A purple is tough to find, I would get it if I were on vacation ;) ... then I would HAVE to get an upgrade! LOL~

lcstorc

Think my tank is big enough for it?
Are my lights enough? 3 150w 10,000k my w/4 96w actinics in my 125g. Hmm if I was reasonably sure I could keep it alive. May let fate step in and see if it is still there on Sat. :)

lcstorc

Well they only have the green now but man it is gorgeous.
Also guess I am the newest proud member of the carpet club. :)
He is still acclimating so pics are gonna have to wait till tomorrow. i promise I will post them. :)
Thanks for the heads up and anyone wanting a gorgeous green stop by. It looks incredible I just could not pass up the purple. :)

lcstorc

Sorry, bad day here. Took some early today but then re-scaped and he is all aggrivated. I'll post the pics from this morning sometime tomorrow. It does not show him very well since only the actinics were on at the time so he looks major blue instead of the lovely purple he really is. Hopefully he is just going through the new tank stress and will be fine soon. Then you will get some good pics. neve took the salt bucket pic either. LOL I will try to do that in the am as well.

lcstorc

I know. But mad I didn't post the pics. :)
I promise I will.
Maybe even in a chronicle thread. LOL