Good Day

Frans

Good day all...

I'm really not that new to your site. I've heard quite a bit about a lot of ya through my wife, Lynn. Frankie, Woody, Woodstock, some one who likes ham, etc... are just a few names that popped into my head. I just usually sit in the background and ask a few questions and let her take care of the rest... : ) Any way we really enjoy your site. RS provides great advice and is a fantastic way to share information and learn form eachother while making new friends.

FYI, Go Discovery!!!! Launch is currently slated for 2:37:51 p.m. EDT (1837:51 GMT)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hello! Doni here... I'm the one who visited Lynn. Glad to have you aboard! :)

BTW.. you grill an awesome london broil! :yummy:

lcstorc

Of course it was you Vic. He was looking over my shoulder in chat one day, very confused why I was lauging so much. LOL

Frans

Thanks for all the greatings. Now it's time to start to look around a post some questions.

FYI; it has been confirmed... although the moon may not be made of cheese. Cheese does reside on the moon.

Food for thought.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Frans said:
FYI; it has been confirmed... although the moon may not be made of cheese. Cheese does reside on the moon.

Food for thought.

Okay.. but what flavor is it?? :invisible

billyr98

Hi - Welcome to RS!! Its nice to check on the wife once and while... I know mine is on checking on me--- SPY!!

billyr98

She comes on here to just check the SJRMC forum.. Because then she knows when to plan other things in my life... :)

I forget to tell her things alot..