Glenn's Reef RSM 250

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Doing some research here a few more pics I found...

mimictang1.jpg

Mimic-Tang.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

Picture633.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I love snails for CUC...

Wanted to share the custom quote I just got from reef cleaners for my new RSM 250

153 snails... I will start out with less than this amount but will add more as the tank matures.

This is what I would get for your tank:

80 Dwarf Ceriths - small effective cleaners
24 Nassarius
25 Florida Ceriths
14 Large Nerite and 9 Small to medium Nerites

All the Best,
John Maloney
ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
That's a lot of snails, but the dwarf ceriths are tiny ones so not too bad. My Nerites always seem to climb out of the tank, besides depositing eggs everywhere. :) I wish John sold Astreas and Turbos.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Oh... John told me this too...

ReefCleaners.org is giving ReefSanctuary.com's active users a permanent discount code to use at our website. Just type in "reefsanctuary" during checkout and our coupon software will discount your order by 15%.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks Glenn. I'd like to get a bunch more of the small ceriths for my 130. They're so small the hermits don't seem to want to bother them.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Terry you are welcome - I am going to get some from John too !

Thanks Alice - I am seriously considering a mimic tang if I go with a tang... I have to find one that will be nice to my clownfish !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Found this company on a google search... thinking of placing an order - anyone every heard of them or know anything about them?

Tropicorium

Tropicorium has been the Midwest's largest marine aquarium livestock supplier for over 20 years. We have 60,000+ gallons of awesome reef displays with corals and fish from all over the world.

Thinking about ordering thses zoas... Watermelon Zoanthids :: Zoanthids :: Zoas & Palys :: Tropicorium

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Looks nice, but those prices are out of my league. When I see $50 per paly polyp I know it's not my type of joint LOL!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
the ones I want are Watermelon Zoanthids

What a wonderful zoo for any collection Price is for 15 to 20 polyps

SKU SKU9
Price: $35.00

lords0001%20%28Custom%29%20%282%29.JPG

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Not too bad a price on those. I got my first 3 of those for free at my lfs (a tiny clump of 3 loose polyps). I superglued them up on top, and they multiplied to cover a good bit of the top of my rock, till the Majanos wiped them out. They've always been one of my favorites - Eagle Eyes too.

redsea reefer

Those are nice Zoa's Glenn! I have a big colony of Eagle Eyes, at least 100 or more polyps. I will be selling them for $60...