Getting new corals from My Reef to Yours!

DesertOrchid

Just placed my first order with JJ at My Reef to Yours. Looking forward to sharing some pics when they get here on Wednesday. Early Christmas for me! Great communications and Awesomely fast shipping!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Just placed my first order with JJ at My Reef to Yours. Looking forward to sharing some pics when they get here on Wednesday. Early Christmas for me! Great communications and Awesomely fast shipping!

Welcome to the club. First thing Ur gunna think is seriously is this guy shipping priceless gems? Let's just say Ur package will arrive perfect. Order after order his shipping is among the best. Send pics please.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I just got your pieces pulled and separated in the frag tank for tomorrows shipment. The elves managed to sneak in a couple of extra goodies too.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
:beer: cheers.

It's a game when ordering jjs corals. It's called how fast they open up. Seriously I think he ships with caffeine. Really cool. First class guy I support his business wholeheartedly.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

DesertOrchid

WooHoo :yup: FedEx shows their on the truck for delivery this morning!! I'll be standing at the door waiting :) Yippe!!! Christmas a little early. Post pictures when you get yours too Glassmunky!