Full-Tank Friday!

anarchy

View attachment 41725 View attachment 41726 View attachment 41727 View attachment 41728

1 yellow tang 1 emerald crab 1 Colombian shark 1 cleaner shrimp 1 chocolate chip starfish 1 damsel
and added some new frags, 2 about a week ago leather and mushroom, 2 a couple of days ago zoo and i forgot the other ones name
Watch that chocolate chip. They'll eat your coral. I have 3 of them and they were in my display and they killed 2 corals then got banished to the sump

ANARCHY

cook county

Watch that chocolate chip. They'll eat your coral. I have 3 of them and they were in my display and they killed 2 corals then got banished to the sump

ANARCHY
Thanks for the info i didn't realize that till u mentioned it. I tried to stock my tank with all reef friendly fish/invertebrates guess one got passed me. Everyone that comes over likes the starfish. Guess I'll have to setup my 30 gal for saltwater of figure out something. Don't want to lose any corals.

anarchy

Thanks for the info i didn't realize that till u mentioned it. I tried to stock my tank with all reef friendly fish/invertebrates guess one got passed me. Everyone that comes over likes the starfish. Guess I'll have to setup my 30 gal for saltwater of figure out something. Don't want to lose any corals.
This is what happened the night I added my 3rd. I use my chocolate chips for food for my harlequin shrimp. The first 2 were in the display for about a month 2 months without a single issue though and they were with all my wife's softies
662f440c701a72f0ce7f9ffdc29b7feb.jpg

ANARCHY