Full-Tank Friday!

Eck36

Nice copperband! Is yours eating? How long have you had it? Mine hides during feeding so idk if it's eating but after 2 1/2 weeks it's still alive so must be eating something

ANARCHY
Sorry I took so long, the copperband is awesome. I had the LFS keep it for about a month before I picked it up. They had it eating well and being social. It took about a week before it really started eating in my tank. Now it can't get enough food, and it is very social. I put some flake food in for the stupid clownfish, he tasted it, spit it out then swam over to the glass and stared at me. Great fish.

anarchy

Sorry I took so long, the copperband is awesome. I had the LFS keep it for about a month before I picked it up. They had it eating well and being social. It took about a week before it really started eating in my tank. Now it can't get enough food, and it is very social. I put some flake food in for the stupid clownfish, he tasted it, spit it out then swam over to the glass and stared at me. Great fish.
That's awesome. mine was straight from the ocean to the store. They had it for 20 min and I got it. Put it straight in the tank and it hasn't stopped picking at the rocks since. Took about 2 weeks to really come out and be social and eat mysis

Ken Ken

index.php

My old 20 gallon long tank.....ordered a 100 gallon CADLIGHTS artisan tank which is on its way....can't wait.

Attachments

• gallery_31642_2_1356252396_39175.jpg
    gallery_31642_2_1356252396_39175.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 69