FS: Pair of Grade A Picassos

JTT

Hey guys,

I havnt posted on here much, but ive been lurking for ages. Ive got a pair of Picasso Perculas, they are both about 1 year old, grade A. Im in southern california and moving to massachusetts. Ive never shipped livestock before so I am not hugely comfertable shipping them because i dont know if I will do it right... so if youre in socal you are free to come take a look or if within somewhere in ca, i can try to meet you halfway. Ive been feeding ORAGlow and mysis with a garlic vitamin soak and their colors are amazing.

Make an offer, seriously, I need to break down my tank before this sunday and these fish are either gonna go to one of you guys, or be donated to the local fish store...

These are grade A and I paid $245 for them last year, but i dont really care to break even. make me an offer and come pick em up.

JTT

i have a few pics that i took with my camera phone, but the forums say they are too big and i dont know how to resize!

Anyone who wants pics just PM me your email address!!!

Jerfrog

PM me the least your looking to get. Im short on cash but were looking at these to be my next addition to the tank.

JTT

here we go!

Attachments

• picasso1.jpg
    picasso1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 101
  • picasso2.jpg
    picasso2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 100
  • picasso3.jpg
    picasso3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 96

JTT

THESE FISH MUST GO BY MONDAY!!! Someone Make an offer and take them so they dont get donated to the local fish store!!!!!

lcstorc

Reef Central.
It's another forum.
They have a very active buy/sell section so you might find someone local. I would love to have them, but I am across the country from you.

JTT

Reef central, I just created an account, but it wont let me start a new thread until Ive posted 50 times first.