FS: Pair of Grade A Picassos

Jerfrog

damn man. Those are beautiful fish. All i have to offer is $50 in paypal, a CPR skimmer, and coral. Id love to take those. Damnit.

edit: and I would pick up

EDIT: i may be able to pick these up from you if they are still available. LMK!

Jerfrog

how healthy are they? Can I get a little more info on them? Such as feeding and size, behavior...i dunno, i want them but they are expensive and I dont want them to die on me.

JTT

how healthy are they? Can I get a little more info on them? Such as feeding and size, behavior...i dunno, i want them but they are expensive and I dont want them to die on me.

I feed mysis in a garlic vitamin soak, and often feed ORAGlow just to mix it up, i notice it actually DOES make their colors come out more bright. they are just over a year old. the female is about a half inch longer than the male. as for behavior? well, they are just normal percula clowns... they do one weird thing... they sleep at the top of the tank and sideways when the lights are off, scared me at first cause i thought they were dead, but they just chill like that when the lights are off, as soon as the lights come on they are just swimmin around and chillin like normal. My tank has never EVER had ick or any other fish illness.

JTT

sunday evening bump...

Seriously, someone has got to want these beautiful fish. who woulda thought it would be so hard to get rid of picassos!

molsen187

if my tank was cycled i'd of taken them in a heartbeat they are some great looking fish. someone take them before a lfs gets them.

JTT

if my tank was cycled i'd of taken them in a heartbeat they are some great looking fish. someone take them before a lfs gets them.

Man, you are in Mass! Im moving there!!! I dont know the area or what cities are near who but Im moving to Charlton. and im SO STOKED!

aaaaaaaaaaand I need someone to PM me and pick up the fish.... If they dont sell by tomorrow then Im taking them with me to northern california, so if you live up there then we can arrange something.