free stuff

brian_e

have 7 of these sumps would like someone to take them all there 4 feet long and maybe 20 wide and 12 tall i think

also have 7 uv sterlizers they are ugly but work free take all 7 soem will need bulbs and not sure what size they are and i have no pics but will try to take some this weekend have a 400 watt ballast one side fires all the time the other when it wants to it will fire and also a excalber skimmer needs cap for cup

sure i have more stuff someone just come get it out of my way before teh dump gets it all

Thanks
Brian

brian_e

no shipping next time i pick his stuff up it will be to help load ina truck or in a trailer to the dump

Trev

you wont ship skimmer?!
id be willing to paypal money right this second for the skimmer to be shipped.

perty perty perty please?!
tiz the season!?

Tsao

The girlfriend is going down to Asheville, I'll try to convince her to make the trip over to Greenville. If she's willing and you don't mind, I'll send you a pm about a sump.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Brian, Merry Christmas! Tell Kimmy Cat for me also please :)
Dude you need to start a thread on your tank :p

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The girlfriend is going down to Asheville, I'll try to convince her to make the trip over to Greenville. If she's willing and you don't mind, I'll send you a pm about a sump.

Hey buddy. Brian's in Greenville North Carolina on the OTHER end of the state from Asheville. Greenville SC is a short ride from Asheville but Greenville NC is a loonggg ride. I live about 20 minutes from Asheville. When is she coming? I might have a way to get it up to Asheville as I have family coming this way FROM Greenville next week. PM me if you want me to see if I can arrange a pick-up for you.

:D

wigo

I live just north of Richmond and would take them but it is quite a drive. You coming up this way anytime soon? I can meet you. We can wait until you are ready if you want.