For Sale, EXTRA cold air

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Get it now, free shipping , no charge or fees, guarantee -20 F, with out the wind. Wind is extra, -37 F. We can work out an exchange of warm air for cold air. Also selling extra snow cheap :)

olivert00

I think I will be enjoying some of the free shipping you offer here in Lake Zurich, NW Suburbs Chicago.

VERY SOON

Debbie

Surfnut

Sounds like the weather we had when I was at college in Grand Forks ND. -60 to -80 was a regular occurance.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
BURRRRR!!
I'm going to Florida next week Boomer. I'll bring you back some hot weather :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'll take some for SURE! I'll pay EXTRA if you can HURRY it up :)

Boomer when you go to MX you'll forget ALL about that cold & snow... at least for a little while :)

blue_eyes53813

I can ship some too... -7 degrees here now... I have no idea what the wind chill is today.. But it is cooooolllllllddddd.

jgarrett830

well can u ship it to the mtns of north ga....love to see a white christmas.....it is in the upper 50's here with rain...love to see some snow that would hang around more than 5 min.....:bluemad:

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Last night it got down to -27 F, WC -45 F. Due to an increase in air density they will not let me ship snow or cold air anymore :(

Al, that is not Mexico but south eastern coast of Texas. Leaving in 3 weeks.

lcstorc

I knew somebody was going to say that.
Leave it to you.
It's not my fault I grew up in Fla. I did get to make a snowman about 2ft tall in NY last year.

Stacef

Somebody make me a snowman.

Our snow today is WAY to fluffy, not good packing snow! It's gorgeous though, and it's very light, easy to shovel almost looks fake. Got 6 inches already today, maybe 5 last I heard was 5 but stilllll going!

funkpolice

we got that same snow in here in chicago stacef. I live in a town with a huge shopping mall, so it is packed around christmas, but tonight it was snowing so hard there was nobody out. I went to best buy to buy a movie, and there was nobody. I got all my last minute shopping done in about 45 min. Lots of big empty parking lots to do doughnuts in. I love the snow!!
bill

Stacef

I absolutely loce it to Bill, just sometimes it gets to me, like anything.

I will also RUSH shipping on about 8 inches of snow as of right now, more coming..Bidding starts at .01 cent. Anyone?