DSC_4114_zps42c73406.jpg

_DSC0132_zps6942ffae.jpg

DSC00024_zps74175c73.jpg

2_zps66218d7e.jpg

3_zps4b1f9e7e.jpg

1_zpsc759edd5.jpg

24-3.jpg

OZGUN

Thank you all. I am living in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Its a small island in Mediterranean Sea. The shrimp that you see is from our sea. Normally we catch them to use in fishing. However when I first build up my aquarium, I used them in aquarium. After 1 years, their colors are brightened. Here is their first pictures :)

DSC_0213.jpg

My aquarium is near 650 liter with sump. Its mix aquarium with corals and fishes. I fulfill it in 24.09.2013. Its my 3. aquarium. In each aquarium I get more experience and at the and its my last aquarium. Sorry about my English, its a long time ago which my last English conversation over. And lastly, general view of my aquarium. Although my daughter get too much noise, I hope you like the aquarium.

[video=youtube;DzAyduWamGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzAyduWamGQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

OZGUN

[video=youtube;cW8OFCDx32A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW8OFCDx32A&list=PL7gyHof03DRxz8IMuS1kXSDIA5o3iguAJ[/video]

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks for posting the beautiful video!
Very pretty fish & tank color. :snshne:
Wondering: Is that Domino Damsel getting MEAN yet?

JeffroT

Great pics and awesome videos. Tank is beautiful!

I was gonna ask about the shimp as well. LOL

As far as the English I wish I could speak/write/read a second language. Very nice.

Akshay

Luved the first video... so far from some of the artificial looking jam packed reef tanks ppl have... it almost looked like a piece of the real ocean. Really beautiful.
We get those shrimp here aswell, in tidal pools. I have a few of them in my fuge, I think the only difference is that in mine the joints are more orange than yellow. I think they are one of the marine Palaemontes sps.... maybe Palaemon elegans, but not sure which though!