Fact or Fiction Who knows my Tank

tony cliffe

Will try to Document My reef Experience from day1, some good some bad and some downright rubbish advvice given by LFSS....
? Why are all livestock/pet suppliers not regulated for the benifit of the livestock/Pets, how can agrowing industry carry on in bussiness when they in many cases behave recklessly to say the least, there should be a minimum quarantine period at point of sale before stock is displayed for sale, if you sell food you are regulated and monitored so why not extend the same principles to livestock/pets. Anyhow i am sure you all know what i am talking about. i will post pics if someone can tell me precicley how? will try to add to this thread every few days or weekly as time allows.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I use photobucket. I download my photos there. Then copy the link from photo, come here, click on the little photo in the "Insert Image" icon on this page, click on from url and uncheck the box. THen it shows up. Looking forward to seeing your tank.

Mike Johnson

Ever hear of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA)? There are no cold blooded species listed in it for protection; except for some exotic rare species. You can kill a fish or coral any way you want to; there are no laws against it.

I'd like to see some of your photos.