Emergency birth of a 60 Cube from a 29 that SPLIT!

JeF4y

Hi Jef4y.
I am using the same container for my water storage (except that the top of mine is angled forward) It's terrific. In fact I had a bad heater explode in it the first time I used it and from the sound it made and the markings it left, I'm sure it would have blown a hole in the "flimsier" container I was first considering. I have a mixing pump in it that I simply attach a length of hose to when pumping out water for a change.

Those containers are awesome. Perfect size & shape for me, and very sturdy. I saw the ones with the angled opening, but thought this one would work better as I was going to be wheeling it through the loft.

PS.
What are the glass "cages" next to your tank?

haha... They are a pair of glass hanging light shades. They are sitting upside down, meant to hang in the opposite fashion. We liked them for decoration. Had a stone set of the 7 dwarves which are now 6 dwarves. Sadly sleepy went MIA a few years ago. Anyhow, we don't have any place outside for them so we trap them under the 'cages' now. Dopey's head fell off so it now sits on a mini webber grill in the top big cage, and grumpy who is looking up with an obvious grumpy look, is down on the floor alone. LOL.. Just my wife's bizarre sense of humor.