Eddie's RSM 130

cabolick

Eddie,

Those are some great photos you have there. Looks like National Geographic photography. Let me know when you have to frag those Zoos.

redsea reefer

Hi Everybody,

Well I have decided on my next fish, It is a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse. Now I just have to hunt one down. I will be driving down to Reef Hot Spot this weekend cause their on sale for $40 so hopefully they have one, might also get a coral or two...If I get one, pics are soon to follow...

Dweezil

Very pretty choice in fish Eddie. Hope you come home with one.
Will be waiting for pictures of coarse. :coffee2:

redsea reefer

Eddie... Do you turn everything off to take the Macro shots. How do you do it? Thanks!

No, I don't turn off the pumps Tom(if that's what you meant). I put the camera in macro mode and just wait for little to no movement and snap a few shots then pick out the best one...

Dweezil

No, I don't turn off the pumps Tom(if that's what you meant). I put the camera in macro mode and just wait for little to no movement and snap a few shots then pick out the best one...

Easy for you to say. haha. You know how many hrs I've spent sitting in front of my tank just hoping to get one picture like yours? Well, it's prompted me to buy a new camera. (Christmas gift to me) I'm going to get the Nikon D90. That's just an excuse of coarse, I've wanted one for a while now. Your macros are amazing!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Easy for you to say. haha. You know how many hrs I've spent sitting in front of my tank just hoping to get one picture like yours? Well, it's prompted me to buy a new camera. (Christmas gift to me) I'm going to get the Nikon D90. That's just an excuse of coarse, I've wanted one for a while now. Your macros are amazing!

Isn't it amazing how this addiction takes hold of us! The money I've spent on cameras is another part of this hobby that I try not to think about! :)

redsea reefer

LOL ... Thanks Tammy :)

Isn't it amazing how this addiction takes hold of us! The money I've spent on cameras is another part of this hobby that I try not to think about! :)

In the beginning I thought to myself, I won't spend that much keeping a reef tank but boy was I wrong...lol

redsea reefer

I didn't even put one of my favorite pics in here but I did in another thread lol...my acan lords

acan2.JPG