Eddie's RSM 130

redsea reefer

Well I finally decided to start my tank thread and will start it off with my most recent video of my Mandarin eating and my tank. It probably won't be updated too much but when I do have anything to share, it will be here...

redseareefer
[/URL][/IMG]

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
992.gif
Eddie, glad you started a tank thread, you have a lot of swt knowledge & are always helping lots of RS members! I know I really enjoyed the vid of the great looking Mandarin & looked forward to more pics !

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Eddie - thanks for finally starting a tank thread! And the Mandarin video is a nice thing to start off with! I got my 24" Pyrex target feeder tonight that Big Jay sells through Salty Supply. The first one arrived broken and they sent another no charge. Great customer service. UPS managed to bend the heavy duty shipping tube on the first one and all I got was a pile of glass pieces on the bottom.

tnwillia

Great start Eddie, If you have old pictures how about showing us start till now tank growth if you have time..... Thanks!

redsea reefer

Thanks everyone...:)

Don't know why I waited soooo long, guess cause I never really took any pictures but hey better late than never right...

I do have one old picture though...

FTS.jpg

And this is now, I have removed some coral and added new ones...

FTS2.jpg

That's it for now, I was hoping to get another fish today but when I went back to my LFS today to get it, They told me that it was sold, hopefully it went to a good home. I will be getting another fish soon but don't know what yet, its hard to make up my mind sometimes...lol... I'm thinking about the 2 inch Flame Angel that's still at my LFS or maybe getting my Mandarin a girlfriend...Hmmmmmmm....We'll see

Dweezil

I can't believe you have a tank that awesome and have not started a thread before now :) Your rock is amazing. All the corals are soooo healthy and full Great!

redsea reefer

Eddie did you get a green banded goby - very pretty! That ones a winner :)

Thanks Glenn, I have 2 green banded gobies. I think they are a pair cause they do this little dance together and they get a black ring just behind their heads when doing their dance, They are pretty much together all the time. I'll try to get a video of it.