Do you ever just feel like starting over?

pablomay28

WOW Pablo! I looked at that tank & it looks AWESOME! I hope you plan on sharing your build with a thread here because I want to know more about this set up! Congrats on the "go ahead"....EXCITING!!! :celebrate:

Will do. I was considering the reefer 450 but it has a display of 92 and it seems I cant find one under $2,000. the tank is only $1,800 ish with free shipping from marine depot.

NickF

I agree that many, if not all, of us are battling something. So, I suppose that's just largely part of the deal with saltwater. I have GBA that rears its ugly head occasionally.

That said, I agree about knowing so much more now than I did when I started and yes I absolutely consider starting over from time to time. In fact, if I knew what to do with my livestock while I was cycling, I probably would have by now and my tank really isn't bad at all. Just some things not really the way I like.

So, I feel the way you do frequently. :)

I think starting over with my improved knowledge could be fun.

So, either way I think is reasonable, but I just wouldn't start over with the hopes you'll avoid all problems. As near as I can tell, they'll catch up with you again eventually. :)

Yes, that's pretty much the way I see it. Despite spending a good 12 months reading forums and websites before I finally bit the bullet it's not like having the personal practical knowledge of running a tank. Sometimes I think I'd like to start again as there's quite a few things I'd do differently (I wouldn't use live rock for one, and I'd spend much more time on the scape) but I'm sure I'd end up with all the same issues I've got now at some point.

I would like a larger tank and really like the look of the REEFER series, but I haven't got the room.