Blackbeltmom's RSM250 Build

I had a nice green cluster that looked great for a about a year. Not it has all recessed back into skeleton. It's still alive, but hasn't been out in a month or two. Nothing has changed, so I have no idea why it's failing. I did move it to the sand bed from up in the rocks to see if that would help.

My LSF said green goni purchases are really rentals :) Maybe the red are more hearty?

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
I have been told that red are more hearty, but the ones that are sold straight from the ocean are also supposed to be harder to keep alive. I have heard on them that a year is a long time, most don't make it that long. This one was in my friend's tanks for 3 years before I got it.

I had a nice green cluster that looked great for a about a year. Not it has all recessed back into skeleton. It's still alive, but hasn't been out in a month or two. Nothing has changed, so I have no idea why it's failing. I did move it to the sand bed from up in the rocks to see if that would help.

My LSF said green goni purchases are really rentals :) Maybe the red are more hearty?

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
FTS 10-24-14

24c06f2075c66674ff5973bccb5f45b1_zps8aca4674.jpg

04dc56a6a9d3f8f90eca7a2f8bbf03e2_zps22ff31e8.jpg

merdel

Amazing tank you have there
Quick question on the radions, do you have wide angle lenses on? And what gen are they?