Barry's

Tarasco

Just wanted to say that I had a chance to meet Barry this afternoon at his storefront for clamsdirect. He was giving me a deal on some equipment, and he was a great guy with a lot of knowledge. The clams looked awesome as well :drooool: and I'm sure that I'm going to be seeing more of him once my bigger tank gets set up.

Thanks again Barry!

fugazi

i will agree that barry is a great guy. I never met him before but i have ordered clams several times with nothing but great to say. the last time i ordered, fedex didn't show up until like 1:00 because of the weather that day. Barry went out of his way to call me that evening and make sure everything was ok and was concerned about the health of the clams. great service and alway's beautiful clams.:D

Gina

RS STAFF
Have heard nothing but good things about Barry! If I ever decided some day to get a clam he's the man!

Witfull

i got an order from Barry, and it was a cold day,,,that night i got a call,,,i was IMPRESSED!

when i want clams,,,i go direct~

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Barry's my buddy!! He is such a great person and he really cares about his livestock. He is helping me through some serious clam issues right now, and is working with a lab figuring out what causes the disease. After a lengthy phone conversation - we came up with a plan. I only know of a few vendors that go so far out of their way to do something like this. Big kudos to Clams/Corals Direct.