Back Again

Tosh

Well after putting my reefing on hold some time ago due to financial problems i am looking at starting the never ending empty pocket syndrom again. Some of you might remember me although this place has grown alot since then. i hope your all still as friendly and helpful as ever. looking forward to talking to you all again soon.

Tosh

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Hey Tosh! Good to see you again! I can see you are logged in as your old user name. Everything in its place now?
What's your plans for the new tank?

Gina

RS STAFF
:hallo: Tosh!
Glad to see your back! :bigbounce
How could we have forgotten you?

Like Lucky said, what are your new plans?

wooddood

the wood dude
welcome back tosh great to see ya back around. due to a job move my tank is also down at the moment but i too will be setting back up real soon :turntable lookin forward to talkin with you real soon. again welcome back buddy :jumprope:

dave. :smoking:

Tosh_Auer

well to start with i am just gonna get it going as FOWLR but for my 18th birthday my parents are buying me some halides so as soon as there here ill start on just some easier soft corals and anemones but i was thinking of keeping something unusual like a frog fish instead of my old plan of a mixed reef. not really sure. will be running a sump and refugium of some description and will start making the new steel frame today most likely. its nice to know i havn't been forgotten around here cause i certainly remember all you. talk to you all soon

Tosh

Tosh_Auer

are there many if any other fish that you can keep in a tank with a frog fish that wont eat corals and wont eat it or be eaten by it? if so what are they?

Witfull

now thats a tough question....you will need bigger fish than the frogfish thinks he can he can eat, and they can open up wide. if you get a small frogfish, a larger tang, or if you want color and movement,,,,,and dont mind replacing the school,,a bunch of damsels or chromis.