assorted cherries

mps9506

Just surfing for stuff to fill the nano with :)

From reefermadness:
Tubinaria stellulata
RMD11150002.jpg

Very pretty acro:
RMD11110184.jpg

From Premium Aquatics:

Bright Red Monti:
a1%20018.jpg

Justcoral.com

MAX1721.jpg

mps9506

Nope, Don't have the room for these guys, but if I did I would have. So I post what I would buy, but didn't to try and get people on the board to buy the stuff. :D

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
The yellow is pretty too! But I do have yellow polyps, a yellow toadstool and a yellow fish. I don't have anything orange or blue (my tang is purple :p ).

mps9506

Kensn said:
I like the yellow Tubinaria. I don't have anything yellow.
I like the tubinaria just because I haven't seen anyone with a specimen that looked like that before. I guess the other species is more common.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Kensn said:
Doni, don't you have any orange caps?

No. I have a green cap and a brown w/purple polyps cap. My ricordia are orange but not a vibrant orange like the coral above is.

mps9506

Woodstock said:
No. I have a green cap and a brown w/purple polyps cap. My ricordia are orange but not a vibrant orange like the coral above is.

If you are looking for an orange cap I'm sure you can find a frag locally. I would have to say Brian made it a pretty common coral in the area. Seemed like every reefkeeper down here on the coast with any SPS had an orange cap, I couldn't give frags away when I had em. :(
Now I don't have one or I'd give one to you :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thanks for the offer Mike. :) Brian has supplied me with all different colored caps (the ones I have now are from him).... I removed several of the other colored caps due to overcrowding issues.

mps9506

Woodstock said:
Thanks for the offer Mike. :) Brian has supplied me with all different colored caps (the ones I have now are from him).... I removed several of the other colored caps due to overcrowding issues.
Good problem to have :)