Aquaman's Nano Adventure

framerguy

On the photobucket site, click on the IMG code which copies the image, then paste here.

Awesome, awesome photos!! Looks like there has been some redecorating going on. I like the new aquascaping. Your corals seem THRILLED to be in your tank!

Techno-Vicki

On the photobucket site, click on the IMG code which copies the image, then paste here.

Awesome, awesome photos!! Looks like there has been some redecorating going on. I like the new aquascaping. Your corals seem THRILLED to be in your tank!

thanks for the tip, and I agree with the comment! Great job Matt:wave:

aquaman3680

Thanks Vicki- Greg is right just use the IMG code and paste it here on RS.

Thanks Greg, they were open today more than they ever have been!

Matt

Emg

Wow....very nice Matt ! Fantastic tank ! I love to see a redo on a tank, especially those before and after shots. There's not much more satisfying than bringing a sad ailing tank back to life ! Nice Job ! :thumbup:

and.......I soo want a pair of those high fin red banded gobies !!! Very pretty little fish !

OH....what is that purplish fish in the top pic...swimming across the top of the tank ?

panmanmatt

It looks like a clown goby of some weird color morph.

Great looking tank, Matt. My favorites are the goby/shrimp pair and the dendro.

aquaman3680

Thanks all!

That little fish is a Citron Goby, who has been through more than you can imagine! The little guy is about 4 years old and I orginally got him from a fish store that had a fire and i got him for free. He was in a tank with soot on the surface with no water movement for 3 days before I got him. He has been head first in a powerhead twice, and has made the move from California to Kansas. He is a tough sucker! I nicknamed him leopard from the black spots that he has developed over time. Not sure what caused them but I call them age spots. LOL

Matt

aquaman3680

haha well so i cant spell very well, so maybe they are from the soot. I dunno but it makes him more interesting!

aquaman3680

Sarah- Al was kidding. He was making light of the fact that I spelt it wrong. I think they are from age, not really sure though.

Thanks Zach!