Apex aquacontroller Trouble

steved13

PREMIUM
You need to be able to access via baseball182.dyndns-blog.com/status.sht

//apex/status.sht is accessing locally not over the web. baseball182.dyndns-blog.com/status.sht is accessing over the internet, if this isn't working, dyndns isn't working properly or you don't have it properly pointed at your Apex through your router setup

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Thanks steve i had to take a break i was getting frustrated.Ill take a look at that video and see if it helps.Another thing the username and password on the sig generator thats the user name and password to my apex right?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm so sorry you are getting frustrated however I'm glad I'm not the only one. I started feeling like it was just me.

,......im Matt n i support this message

steved13

PREMIUM
Thanks steve i had to take a break i was getting frustrated.Ill take a look at that video and see if it helps.Another thing the username and password on the sig generator thats the user name and password to my apex right?

Correct, username and password to access the Apex. You should need it to access from baseball182.dyndns-blog.com/status.sht also

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Ok now im stuck again on the video in his router setup it says find attached devices i did. Then it says go to port forwarding my setup doesnt have a port forwarding setting.

steved13

PREMIUM
You have to find the port forwarding area. This is a paste from Reef Chat.

In linksys routers, look under applications and gaming; on dlink routers, check virtual servers under advanced. Different routers have different settings, but the general idea is to take incoming traffic on port 80 (http) and forward that request to the internal ip address of your controller (192.168.1.x for example)