Any motorcycle riders here?

Doot77

Hi Matt,

I never heard of the ChicagoRiders, I'm guessing that's a local club and not just riders overall. I normally just ride with a friend. Maybe we can get a group from RS together for a ride in the spring.
Its a Website for local riders to set up rides, etc. in the warmer times they meet up every Tuesday night in Villa Park and have a big gruop ride and there are always other rides going on. I'd also be for meeting up once the weather gets nice again.

ragvette

Its a Website for local riders to set up rides, etc. in the warmer times they meet up every Tuesday night in Villa Park and have a big gruop ride and there are always other rides going on. I'd also be for meeting up once the weather gets nice again.

I just joined over at ChicagoRiders :thumbup:

Octoman

I'm reviving this thread to show off my bad*ss ride. I will take any of you in a drag race!!:biker

1980 Fantic Motor Concord XKE

- Just got it a couple weeks ago, I've got the mechanical fixing up done and now I'm moving on to the aesthetic restoration.

Before you say anything, just think about me getting 100+ mpg!!!

moped.jpg

Doot77

Sweet ride Mark! I was just thinking the same thing when I saw it "Great Gas Mileage", but it might take awhile if you've got a very long commute.

Octoman

You can't beat the gas mileage! I'm selling my truck and we're moving down to a one car and one moped household. My commute is only 3.5 miles, so it's a quick moped or bicycle trip. I get there faster on the moped than I do in my truck because I can go around the speed bumps!

Seafan, I think I learned to ride a dirt bike before I learned to walk! I used to love it, but it has been many years now since I've ridden. Happy riding!!

CATALYST

I think the first 'bike' I had was a Honda passport...bright yellow. So fun. I just sold our super cool Motobecane moped.