Any motorcycle riders here?

ragvette

What do you ride?

I have a Honda CBR 600. Been riding only riding for the last two years. I should have started riding long ago :hammerhea

It's snowing now in Chicago. When is spring? :away:

cioutlaw

I know there are a few riders in here. I dont ride much on the street but have a Suzuki Hayabusa that I drag race. What part of Chicago you from? Im downstate in Champaign here

prow

i love to ride? used to be all i used to get around. currently dont have a bike though. had a GSXR 750, a 500 rebel, a 1200 sporster, a soft tail custom and a few others throughout my past:)

zimboy

Living in Zimbabwe i used to have an '86 CB900FF, tore all the fairing off and added round lights and mirrors, redid the paint job, and drove nothing else. Living in Ontario, I can't justify having a bike and only being able to use it 6 months of the year as you can't insure bikes for longer than 6 months without getting regular year long insurance... how dumb is that... well at least that money can go to my reef tank....

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
I'm a rider!

My curent bike is a 1984 Honda Shadow 700, I bought it for $775, and I've put about 34,000 miles on it since then. It replaced my old bike that got hit by a truck, much to my suprize.

The great thing about Phoenix is I can ride year round,.. it's just a little more pleasent during some parts of the year.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
in summer you must be like melted to your set:D

That's about right too! Especialy when your sitting in traffic over hot ashfault and the fan in the front of the bike comes on blowing the heat from the rad right in your face.

There are always a couple of bikers a year that succom to heat stroke or heat exaustion and pass out at stop lights.

Whiskey

CATALYST

Did someone say motorcycles....?
Day-in, day-out...eat, sleep, dream...motorcycles. I've lost count how many I have. Only one or two run...Ducati 748 at the moment. I sponsor the fastest people on two wheels though.

KodiakBear

anyone going to show their's off?

ttiwwp.gif

CATALYST

Here's the Ducati
130-3023_IMG.jpg

Here's my R6 I just got rid of and part of the 954
BB.jpg

I have pictures galore on my website of customer bikes.

kathywithbirds

Does formerly being a on-the-back b@#*^ count? Mike's had a Suzuki, a couple Hondas, ummm, maybe more than a couple, last was a sportster HD, 883. He sold that one when I got pregnant. He wants one real bad but it's one of those well, gee, the $ could be spent on this that or the other thing right now... (including tanks :D)

ragvette

Ragvette, you ever ride with ChicagoRiders?

Hi Matt,

I never heard of the ChicagoRiders, I'm guessing that's a local club and not just riders overall. I normally just ride with a friend. Maybe we can get a group from RS together for a ride in the spring.

ragvette

ok, here's my bikes. Sorry, not the best picture. Left to right - 1995 Vulcan 1500, 2006 Honda CBR1000, 1997 Honda CBR600

motorcycles.jpg