Anemone Club Members

aquaman3680

Ok since we have so much more room, post new pictures of your anemones so I can be sure to get all active members down! Feel free to list anything that hosts in the anemone too! All anemones are welcome except aptasia!

Matt

vdituri

Here's my Sebae. Hosting 2 true Percula clowns.
He thinks he's a carpet. He has an identity crisis.
I'm also attaching a pic of the anemone club logo just to kick things off right.

Attachments

• Sebae slash carpet anemone oct 2007.jpg
    Sebae slash carpet anemone oct 2007.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 362
  • ANEMONE3SMALL.jpg
    ANEMONE3SMALL.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 146

caitrina

Here is my tube anemone, also have a GBTA, that I can't find the pics of right now but will take some tomorrow.
tube_anemone_005.jpg

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
BigAl - you can only 'attach' a picture once. Upload it to a gallery then you can post it as many times as you like.

Here is my purple haddoni anemone with my picasso clown pair.
20071021_clownfish_pics_003-small.jpg

lcstorc

You can also go to where it was posted originally and right click and copy the pic. Then go to the new post and paste.

nikkipigtails

I'm officially a member! :woohoo:

Sorry for the pic quality, it's hiding right now because it's not used to this much light. I got it yesterday and it "bulbed" up almost immediately. It looks SOOOO happy!

28iwbqd.jpg

Ok well I am not officially a member of the anemone club but I would like to be. Here are a few pretty cool pics of my Long Tentacle Anemone being hosted by my tomato clown pair.
IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

I hope everyone likes my pics and I hope I get an invite to join the club. :jumprope:

Ganrin

Applying for membership, A. percula and long tentacle anemone.

lta1aug24.jpg

Yes, its a rare rock dwelling LTA, but the foot goes very deep into that rock.

seatrueblue

Hey Ganrin..your anemone is confused:ponder2:

My Mertensii just got this one last September 24th
Picture2031179.jpg

Picture2031257.jpg

Picture2031234.jpg

Purple M. Doreensis its been with me since Oct 2007

Picture2031054.jpg

Ganrin

Yes, confused, but happy, after all its been through since I got it, Im not going to try to make it move to a more traditional location.
FTS, the rock the LTA is on is the far left, can tell from this pic how much its grown even since the mid summer picture I posted before.
ftsoct10-1.jpg

spssick

well im already a member,im reefman 420 and here is my RBTA and Pink skunk host,lost mate to swin bladder infection
also a old pic

022.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ok well I am not officially a member of the anemone club but I would like to be. Here are a few pretty cool pics of my Long Tentacle Anemone being hosted by my tomato clown pair.
IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

I hope everyone likes my pics and I hope I get an invite to join the club. :jumprope:
It's not official until you fix the pictures! LOL :)
Cool nems so far everyone! (everyone but you certainti:makefun:)