a new car!

BarbMazz

So the lease is up on my car, and the search was on... I'm driving a Lexus SUV.. the small one. I wanted to get back into a car, but Lexus sedans are pretty darn pricey.. loved the suv, but didn't want to spend another couple hundred a month for the sedan. I'd like to keep that money in my pocket.

John sees this add for an E class Mercedes deal. Yeah, right, like that will be less than a Lexus.... Well, it IS way less! Or we really got ripped on the suv four years ago, but don't tell John I said that! :rolleyes:

So we signed for an E350 awd sedan and we pick it up tomorrow. The payment is almost $300 less a month than the comparable Lexus GS350 that I liked, and only $40 more a month than the suv has been. And only first month's payment down, too!

We pick it up tomorrow evening. Kinda good!

kathywithbirds

Man! I want birthdays like Barb's!!!

We like our Mercedes. (Saying that in a general way as we don't have one right now.) Mike had an old diesel that was neat and later on he had one of those sporty types with the whole-roof sunroof. It was cool... until I got pregnant and couldn't get in and out of the thing.

BarbMazz

This car is so sweet! I feel kind of weird driving it, but I think I'll get used to it.

Here's the promised FCS

newcar7.jpg

newcar1.jpg

newcar6.jpg

newcar5.jpg

newcar3.jpg

newcardash.jpg

newcarint2.jpg

NCguy

WiseGuy
I'm kinda liking that stainless steel grill in the background. :thumbup:

Sorry...I just had that primal man urge of roasting meat over an open flame.(Insert Tim the Tool Man Taylor's grunt here) :D

Very nice car too! :)

BarbMazz

I'm kinda liking that stainless steel grill in the background. :thumbup:

Sorry...I just had that primal man urge of roasting meat over an open flame.(Insert Tim the Tool Man Taylor's grunt here) :D

Very nice car too! :)

lol I can understand, Tim... that grill came from Lowe's, and was pretty cheap! I think under $200.. has a nice side burner on the side, too.

CATALYST

You are so going to love that car.
We were thinking about getting that one. We just can justify getting it though. We have a C wagon. It's paid for and runs so we're just going to have to wait.
The brakes on that car are awesome.