56 Cube Setup and 75 Rebuild..

Maxx

How long are you going to be cooking the rock? Ever thought about using a phosphate remover in conjunction?
Nick

Mebigloser

Maxx,

The rock is done cooking, I am just starting to post pics.....

I did use Phosphate remove and Ro/DI water, it would clear up then bam.....new out break......was tired of fighting the battle.....

Want some soup......

Mebigloser

New lighting.....will get some better pictures.....can't wait to get this filled.......waiting a few days and see how the temp runs and the lighting...

wooddood

the wood dude
looks great ron cant wait to se it filled up with corals too. when its up and running i still have a frag or 2 for ya. give me a holler.:D

dave.;)

Witfull

ahh,,reefing at its finest, theroputic stress relief. looks awesome MBL, great photo-documentary!

Mebigloser

Fighting a little algae with the new lights....knew that was going to happen.
Watching the temperature for a while.....then I am going to get some more powerheads, more liverock for the fuge, and bam...look out corals.....

Any good suggestions on some starter sps....

MBL

Brucey

MBL . . . . looking good buddy. Are they dual overflows . . . . I can't quite make out the plumbing in each corner
Brucey

Mebigloser

Brucey,

It is a Perfecto Jetstream system, has one return and overflow.

I really like these systems but from what I hear they have stop making them.

MBL

Maxx

Originally posted by Brucey
MBL . . . . looking good buddy. Are they dual overflows . . . . I can't quite make out the plumbing in each corner
Brucey
Brucey that is a Marineland Megaflow tank.....It has one stack (right one I believe) as an overflow, and the other as a return...
basically its a Reef Ready tank missing the overflow wall to hide the plumbing. I thought he was trying to run somesort of UG filter at first...lol.
Nick