tbittner

MICHAEL!!! GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND GET THAT TANK SETUP AND TAKE PICTURES.... NOW!!!!!

(hehehe, doesn't feel like home without at least a LITTLE bit of yelling)

:lol:

I loce ya man!

Frankie

RS STAFF
It's tomorrow! I got up early just to see the pictures! :D
Feel better Mike. Not every day is a day in the reef tank.

michael_cb_125

Well I am up, and I have been for a while. I have to work today, but I will get some pictures this evening. Me and Megan will be painting the back and hopefull doing some of the plumbing. I guess we will see how today goes.

michael_cb_125

Well I forget to mention, that I did get one thing acomplished last night. I order a Vortec pump with the wireless wave maker. I was going to order two but I figured I would wait. Part of my New Years Resolution is to save more money than I have been. So I am waiting on my Vortec Solaris and Rocks to get here.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Good job! Sounds like it's a good plan BOTH ways. Saving $$ is a VERY good thing!! :)

Can't wait to see pics! BTW how's Megan's tank coming along?

boozeman

guess we are all impatiently waiting for pics.... talk about building suspense !!!

btw, as far as I know Marc is out of rock at the moment, so dont hold your breath. :(

michael_cb_125

On his website it says that he has some in stock. It started at 50 boxes and is now down to 29 boxes. I have tried calling but nobody answers.
I just got the tank painted. I will take a few pics of it. I want to ove the tank into the house but it weighs 466 pounds. I dont know if me and my dad and lil bro can do it. At least I get to do some tank stuff tonite.

michael_cb_125

Jack!!!!!! I need help. I was thinking that the holes that were drillled in my tank would fit the bulk heads I have. But they dont. Can you get me some bulkheads that Fit this tank? Thanks

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Mike give him a call real quick. Or maybe you can get with a local reefer there who HAS them handy.

michael_cb_125

No, but I do have alot of friends. In the morning before all of our employees/friends go to work we are going to move it. Jose, one of our employees is crazy strong. He is who Jose my fish is named after. We call him the super mexican. He is incredibly strong. So the tank with be on the stand tommorow. I guess I am limited to what I can do with regaurds to plumbing as I have no bulk heads.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
716472191643056pics.gif

Dude... I'd settle for a picture of a dry glass box with your cat in it.... :lol: