Search results

1. R

Hi Doni not sure u remember me, but am ready to try again lots have happen , and life is...

Hi Doni not sure u remember me, but am ready to try again lots have happen , and life is starting to slow down again for me. I sold the 135 tenacor tank , absolutly hated that tank the openings were just aweful to work with. Luckily it was just freshy tank and nothing lost, i recooped my...
  2. R

Terry's 120g money pit

hey terry nice find on that HUGE tank was thinking about how to get it on the stand heres a thought 3 2x10's use them as ramps ,once on the stand till tank toward back remove 2x10;s ... wont take near as many guys , so u wont have to worry about not having enough muscle to finish the...
  3. R

Lobster...............Yummy

Where are the claws?!?!?!
  4. R

filtering info needed

HI GUYS Well the tank made its way into the house its a tenecor 160 but the overflow is maxed out at about 1000 gph I was wanting to really get like 1800 gph So after talking to some rs members in chat they told me about "Loop Systems" making up the difference , can some of u guys that...
  5. R

Intended plumbing

ya ya make her draw woot !!!!
  6. R

Intended plumbing

THanks Doni
  7. R

Intended plumbing

err , thanks , i guess x marks the spot LOL
  8. R

Intended plumbing

plumbing edited ok edited the plumbing according to suggestions and others??
  9. Plunmbing_Diagram1

Plunmbing_Diagram1

10. R

Intended plumbing

I have a question about the "salt mix tank"... are you planning on using that tank as your tank top-off or as an R/O resevoir to top off? the salt mix tank is only for mixing then puming into the sump for WC I've seen setups that have large salt mix tanks for water changes, but never...
  11. R

Intended plumbing

OK things are getting close so i sat down and drew out my plumbing http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12744&cat=508 any ideas suggestoins or comments pls fire away Dave
  12. Plumbing

Plumbing

this here is my first shot at the plumbing hope this works
  13. R

OT. Thank You!

bump
  14. R

OT. Thank You!

yes actually just got done writing it when i posted it Dave
  15. R

Guess its time to check in

oh aint nothing like woodie in Tongs thanks for the offer (snicker)
  16. R

oh aint nothing like woodie in Tongs (snicker)
  17. R

Well , i jsut got of the phone with a friend and my fianl answer is BUILD A SMALL CRANE LOL actually that was his answer he;s such a smartarse Dave
  18. R

Thanks for all the welcomes Question:: What am I to do My tank is 30 inches tall and my arms are only 24 ?!?!?!?!?! Reefer_Dave
  19. R

OT. Thank You!

So where do all the veterans go Some go home and then some dont Some go to work ,and then some dont Some might phone a friend, and yet some wont Some might say thank you , and others say for what For what you say ? lets study one day although a day might last a day and a night for...
  20. R

Hi all Name here is Dave and i am located in maine I have been lurking this board and others and have decided to call this one home. Hope y'all dont mind :) OK , well now where do I start, I have had several FW tanks in my life and have always waited to start a reef tank. Finally I have...