Search results

1. E

Hi folks! Been a long time. Big decisions ahead...

The best advice I can give if you are using tap water, or made to, is to mix/aerate the water in a bucket using a powerhead (not air bubblers) for at least 1-2 days. Then add the salt, and wait another 2 days. Welcome back Tom! Best, Ilham
  2. E

FS: Onyx true percula babies, Ocellaris babies, Bicinctus babies (Seattle, WA)

Hi Jubbers. I do have some. They are babies from Onyx parents. I do not guarantee they will look exactly like their parents. I will just call them True perculas, and if they end up being Onyx, that is wonderful :) They are $60 for two, and yes, I do ship. Best, Ilham
  3. E

DIY Kreisel

Luke, what' sup!? Best, Ilham
  4. E

Clownfish breeding question

Oops...lol.. Best, Ilham
  5. E

Clownfish breeding question

Leave them be...they are notorious for beating up anemones...especially Haddonis... Best, Ilham
  6. E

7. E

Most still available :) $70/pair of True percula juvies(ONyx parents) $30/pair of Ocellaris juvies $80/pair of Bicinctus juvies. PM if interested. Best, Ilham
  8. E

I still have about 10 Ocellaris, 4 or so True Percula, and 4 Bicinctus. Let me know if you are interested. Best, Ilham
  9. E

It Finally Happened!

Wait, what happened? I hope he returns. Best, Ilham
  10. E

Feeding with "cyclopeeze"

Wait, correction, I meant 30 tds (dry), to about 65 tds (after rain). Best, Ilham
  11. E

August '07 Photo Contest Entry

Hmm, I need to enter this time :P Best, Ilham
  12. E

Cyclop-Eeze, IMO, is not very hard to rinse (frozen form). The individual genetically-engineered animals are frozen whole, so there's not much mess to begin with. The only thing I see is that the water I thaw them out in gets that light 'orange' color, just like them. Best, Ilham
  13. E

Hi all. Just IMO/IME. I use the frozen Cyclop-Eeze to feed to my baby clownfishes. I feed sparingly, and only about two times a week with this. Cyclop-Eeze are naturally high in fats, which if your fish is new, or thin, is great, but if they are healthy, can get them to bad shape.. My...
  14. E

Finally got my new babies! :)

Hi... IMO, they are not A. latezonatus. I hope you didn't pay a lot of money for those. You posted on rareclownfish.com as well. The juvenile photo you linked is of the Mainland variant. There are two variants for the A. latezonatus. The ones you got, IMO, are A. polymnus. Would...
  15. E

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Beautiful! Clownfishes live for a long time. I had a pair of GSM that were with me for about 6 years, but they have been shipped. I'm sure they were a couple of years old already when I received them, so I'm guessing they were at least 8-10 years. I think the Shedd aquarium has a very...
  16. E

Help me id my clowns

No, they are black variant A. polymnus babies. They are not mine. They are from a hatchery overseas. Juvenile fish phases look different than adult counterparts. Pigmentation, and changes in striping occurs as the fish ages, and as the environment suits them better (i.e. not some 200...
  17. E

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Hi Doni. IMO, they are all over 6 months, possibly more like 9-12 months. They are True Perculas. True perculas do not get their full last tail stripe until 8-12 months or more. They will, however, get darker between the white bands, and their orange will become more an orange hue...
  18. E

Help me id my clowns

Here's a photo of some black variant A. polymnus: Best, Ilham
  19. E

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Beautiful full tank shot Doni! Best, Ilham