Search results

1. D

Desmond's 275 cube

Well i am starting again with a new tank This will most likely be the last for a while as i was told if i get anymore i will be divorced It wont be up and running for a while but will hopefully collect the tank this weekend. I aint going to rush into things this time i have a plan set and when...
  2. D

New Family meme ☺

Say hello to Taz the new member of are family ☺ Sent from my SM-G870F using Tapatalk
  3. D

RSM 130 D Overflow and sump / refugium

Hi i decided i would make a thread as i could not find a huge amount on the net about sumping a RSM 130D with overflow box. I have just ordered all the equipment now and sump is designed and ordered. Equipment ordered: Mini circulation pump for fuge Tunze 9004 skimmer tunze overflow box 1074/2...
  4. D

Watch "Bristle Worm Trap" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-G870F using Tapatalk
  5. D

HELP! Any idea about sponge coral

HI could anyone help as to what is growing out of my sponge ?There like little clear tubes.
  6. D

Watch "Radion xr 15 w pro lightening effect" on YouTube

Radion xr 15 w pro lightening effect: Sent from my SM-G870F using Tapatalk
  7. D

HELP! Tank parameter advise

Hi all just needing a little advise on my parameters. I seem to have high MG reading and wondering is there a way a can get these down. I have a Red sea max 130D. I currently dose the following in my tank. NOPOX 2ml per day , Aquaforest suplement as follows Coral A 1 drop per day , Coral B 1...
  8. D

HELP! Golden Angelfish (Centropyge aurantia)

HI Could anyone give me some advise and insight on this fish. My LFS just got one in and he is a friend and said they dont get them in very often. Do they always eat corals and will they take flake foods ? I am going away for 3 weeks in the summer and dont want to risk if not 100% sure- LFS said...
  9. D

Red Sea Max 130 D by Desmond

Well i managed to get permission and planning to upgrade to a bit bigger tank. Got a 2 month old red sea max 130 d.Had some problems with heat when i first started but i have sorted this issue now by adding and extra fan and turning one of the other around in the hood.Also have STC 1000 setup...
  10. D

HELP! HI I Back compartment rsm 130 d skimmer upgrade

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me and advise me if the Tunze 9004 skimmer will fit into the back compartment of my Red sea max 130 d ? I cannot seem to find the size on the net here and wanted to pick up on the way home if possible.
  11. D

HELP! Ideas for upgrading red sea max 130 d lighting with led

Hi I want to Upgrade my lighting eventually as now that i have setup my tank i can see i may have an issue with temperature.What led units can i used in the hood as i dont want the look of the tank to change. Options for on off with timer that is on it now is fine or for one that i can buy a...
  12. D

HELP! Filteration Question

HI, I have just bought my RSM 130 D and will be setting up when i have my other tank down agreement with boss woman :-)I have been looking through the forum at the filteration people are using. I see that allot do not use the stock media supplied.My question is can i run course black sponge cut...
  13. D

HI Everyboy

HI My name is Desmond i am from Ireland but currently living in Norway. Just bought myself a RSM 130D and will setup over next few weeks. Need to get rid of my other tank first or boss woman will kill me :-) I am sure i will have lots of silly questions if i cant find them on here :-)