HI Everyboy

Desmond

HI My name is Desmond i am from Ireland but currently living in Norway.
Just bought myself a RSM 130D and will setup over next few weeks. Need to get rid of my other tank first or boss woman will kill me :) I am sure i will have lots of silly questions if i cant find them on here :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Desmond

Welcome and how long have you had the 130?
I just got it last weekend. I am currently getting some equipment together. I will have 40 kilo of live rock coming this weekend to choose from then will sell the rest. ot some goodies yesterday for myself . Fiter media and substrate and also a Jabeo rw4 which looks nice i tried it last night in the tank as i am curently filling. It seem a bit loud not sure if it is faulty will talk to marine store today collecting another 50 litres of water. Its erxciting. I willstart a proper thread when i have things together but have been snapping some pictures along the way :)

Desmond

Since I already said "hi!" :wave: in your other post, I have a question in this one....
What do you have in your other tank :fishy:
that you will be taking down?

Start a tank thread & share your new build....
Here's where:
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?forums/red-sea-max-owners-club.180/
You'll get lots of "as you go" help if you do :thumber2:
I have had a total wipe out in my other tank. All that is left are snails and coral, Zoanthids maybe 6 types and Mushrooms and Toadstool and green star poylps. Will move all over when ready getting rid og the other tank. Want to focus on this one and will add mods in time.