Search results

1. B

Bgouges Rsm 250 on zeovit

Thanks Oxy!
  2. B

VOTE for October 2015's TOTM!

Hey Guys, Thanks a heap for the nomination and TOTM! truely a pleasure to be among the rest of the tanks of the months. Lovely tank there NJ reefer, really love the scape!
  3. B

ok so after a quick head count i counted about 30 different acros, then theres the frags and doubles aswell :) thus the imminent tank upgrade as there is very little patches of light remaining :p
  4. B

Hmm thats a terrific question oxy haha, the lights are out at the moment so ill do a quick head count tommorow for ya :)
  5. B

Thanks oxy! Cheers wrangy! Ive noticed your upgrades and have been following your thread with a keen eye :) sorry to hear about your loss of hawk hawkins and co :(
  6. B

Been a while, been busy with tank upgrades :) ive decided i want a larger sump so ive ordered the lofereef siphon for the rsm, then gona plumb uo a frag tank through the sump also. The frag tank will be significantly larger than the rsm250. Ive built the cabinet for the upgrad myself just gotta...
  7. B

Haha yes customs over here dont like to make things easy. Thats no dramas ill let you know how it progresses and when i can i will send you some :)
  8. B

Thanks buddy! haha yeh ive been having a browse around i cant really find much convincing me of its origin, i hear you with the echinata growth pattern. once its settled ild be happy to post you a piece :)
  9. B

Acro species id

Just wondering if anyone can id this acro for me :) Any info would be greatly appreciated
  10. B

Anyone have an id on this acro?
  11. B

Deepwater Acro's

I was extremely excited about this post! Then i seen it was from last year and no one replied :(
  12. B

Current FTS :) Trying out some ausreef filters just with my iphone :)
  13. B

New power supply came so my lights are back to normal :) makes me realize the difference the lights made, now a few of my colonies have lost a bit of colour. Time to start progressing with my sump idea. I have ordered a lifereef overflow and silencer, that should get the ball rolling when that...
  14. B

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Congrats on totm mate! Well deserved ;)
  15. B

Some more snaps
  16. B

hmm a very valid point i hadn't considered yet. The just look so neat and tidy! i may just have to get one made in that case, i just want to be able to run a better skimmer and allow an easier access to the zeo reactor, as t is with a hang on reactor i have to use a chair to react over the tank...
  17. B

I just ordered a new power supply for my old leds, cheapest route. The sump upgrade will be my primary focus, after that i may look to the radions for a lighting upgrade :) maybe. Looking at upgrading the sump from lifereef and then the radions my rsm250 is going to be a bottomless money pit :p
  18. B

pink ric, hard to photograph the rics :/
  19. B

Had some dramas recently, my power supply on my leds decided to die, as such i currently hhave a 185w led keeping things illuminated for the timebeing until the new power supply is posted to me, was gona use this opportunity to upgrade the leds to two radion xr30s but decided agaisnt the matter...
  20. B

and finally a few random photos of stuff. Had a bit of a drama today, got hold of some awesome zoas thanks to wrnagy disclosing his source ;) and when i returned home from work the polyp had gone missing from the plug, i suspect the person i entrusted with moving the zoas from the box in the...