Search results

1. R

Something on my Zoa coral!!

sorry about thte late post, no one responded much so i was always on reefcentral, got a positive id, fungia plate coral, really cool because i bought a huge long tentacle plate coral. tank has been running for 11 weeks now and is doing great! [/URL][/IMG]
  2. R

Garlic?

my fish go crazy when i soak the food in garlic
  3. R

More corals! and two Cardinals

I think the tank is coming along well what do yall think. Added a Anemone to. Maroon Clown Ocelaris Clown Pink Spotted goby Hi Fin Goby Blue hippo Tang 2 Banggai Cardinal Fire Shrimp peppermint Shrimp 2 Cleaner Shrimp Yellow Pistol Shrimp Candy Pistol Shrimp 2 serpent shrimp...
  4. R

Starting Corals!!

4' coralife t5, one 10,000k coralife bulb and an artic bulb 4'xw13"x18"tall
  5. R

Starting Corals!!

im not exactly sure, completely new to all this.
  6. R

Something on my Zoa coral!!

Just added this Zoa in yesterday when i was starting corals but I have no idea what this was when i looked it looks like an ane of some sort [/URL][/IMG]
  7. R

Starting Corals!!

A Zoa, Brain Coral, Frog Spawn, and a Softie What do yall think?!?! [/URL][/IMG]
  8. R

Day 5

Koralia 1050 plus the return pump
  9. R

The tank is doing great!

55 gal proflex sump model 1 1x tang 3x clown 1x pink spotted goby 2 cleaner shrimp 1 peppermint shrimp 1 fire shrimp
  10. R

The tank is doing great!

I didnt, and i know thats bad, but by now it should have cycled, i get the water tested every 3 days at the lfs, and he does it for free. Parameters look fine. a bunch of turbo snails hermit crabs 4x emerald crabs and 2 tiger striped serpent stars hitch hiker hermit, snail, and brittle star
  11. R

The tank is doing great!

Hit the 1 month mark, and all the fish invertes are doing great, no fatalities ^_^, and the chaeto is growing rapidly now. What do yall think [/URL][/IMG]
  12. R

need help with id

i only saw one of them, really cool though! so far ive had one snail. hermit crab, and this star as a hitch hiker. had 2 worms to, got rid of one because it looked like a fire worm
  13. R

need help with id

there was one more tentacle poking out on top, was a total of 4 legs that i could see.
  14. R

need help with id

i have two serpent stars in my tank found this on a live rock today looks like a really small serpent star [/URL][/IMG]
  15. R

Tang :D

Only the basic corals until i get better at this. i know they need better light, different flow for differnt corals and others.
  16. R

is bottled garlic from walmart okay? i plan to do so if it helps, i have 2 cleaner shrimp
  17. R

Thank youuu
  18. R

3 clowns 1 tang 1 pink spotted goby [inverts] 2 peppermint 1 fire shrimp 2 cleaner shrimp 1 pistol shrimp about 12 turbo snails 4 emerald crabs 10 hermit crabs roughly i dont plan on adding anything for at least another 2 weeks when i start on corals. 1 hi fin goby and candy...
  19. R

I hope i do to!
  20. R

thank you!