Search results

1. B

zoos growth?

I purchased a few kinds of zoos 2 months ago. and none of it has grown or spread. i know iodine is essential for zoos, but is there any other specific water condition required or trick use to generate zoos growth?
  2. B

Acropora

i'm planning to purchase acropora to be the first species habiting my aquarium. will acropora's colour fade in a 80% direct sunlight and 25 ppm nitrate? i got problem maintaining acropora's colour in my previous aquarium as the light was not strong enough but no problem in maintaining other...
  3. B

how to generate coraline?

I have problem maintaining coraline algae on my liverock in my aquarium. it has stop growing and start declining lately.. is there any special need in maintaining coraline algae? i left my aquarium outside the house with direct (screen) sunlight on it (80% sunlight). with aquarium temp 29...
  4. B

Suicide or other Death cause?

Hermit crab left their shell behind, is it because they wanted to kill themselve by exposing their body to fishes and other predators due to bad water quality? or Their shell is too small to keep them in it?
  5. B

10 000K metal halide=acropora?

will 10 000 Kelvin metalhalide and with temperature 26 degree celcius able to maintain acropora's beautiful colours?