Search results

1. mattie

reef-care.com site jacked

I am so amazed there are actually nice people the site is back in my name and i was able to get it back up tonight!! :)
  2. mattie

wow, some good news i was able to contact the new owner and he is cool about selling me back the domain name. yea i hope fully will get the site back up tomorrow
  3. mattie

some of you remeber me from when i was selling frags. well recently my registartion for my site did not auto renew and some one parked there fat bottom on it took the name from under me. I am little sad because i remeber getting the email about the billing isssue and i was too busy to pay...
  4. mattie

Selling LiveRock orange county CA 3$ per pound

i am selling 100+ lbs of live rock in La Habra CA near beach and imperial $300 takes it
  5. mattie

Here's a DUH!! I hope others can learn from!

WOW that sucks it'll take a long time to resolve the increased nutirients and how did the r.o. unit turn off ? i didn't know it would turn off with the build up of pressure on the waste end..... well at least you figured it out.....
  6. mattie

mattie_75g

oh yea.... I moved to Torrance ca in January. whoops
  7. mattie

mattie_75g

no real update but i bought a 1/3 hp chiller today. just to prepare for the summer because my new home does not have a/c
  8. mattie

Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

sweet!!!!!! i had to look at the pics twice man you did good!
  9. mattie

mattie_75g

from the side you can see it's not totally packed with rocks this pick was taken after setup so the water is still cloudy.
  10. mattie

mattie_75g

I am in torrance ca... it was a tough move I had to break down the tank dry all he rocks and toss out the sand but in 26 more days i can get more corals sent out to me !!!! yippie!
  11. mattie

mattie_75g

starting over is always hard but can be fun 75 g all glass with a back corner over flow and 20g sump below lighting is a 65w pc for dawn and dusk with the main lighting 4 110watt vho actinics and 2 250xm 10k with 18' spider reflectors. and four 4' fans in canopy keep the temp at bay ( or so...
  12. mattie

the 75 to rebuild after the move

how much more is electric and do they charge different rates for different days and times of the day? I thought I had heard that. my original conern is the house is not air conditioned and imy tank has 1000w of light and with the pump and timers it's a warm 1400watt beast
  13. mattie

the 75 to rebuild after the move

so i am moving today and thinking about how do i want to set up my tank.... do i want to do sps again or do i want to try a softie tank......... the equipment is not the problem I have everything and then some do either as long as i stuff it in my existing 75g. I am curious about heat...
  14. mattie

Halides + chiller

it should be fine. BUT! thats assuming that you have a canopy that will allow for enough space between the bulbs and the water and of course fans or airflow thru the canopy. but you are already hovering at 82 which is a little warm esp for december I have a 75 with 2 250's and 4 110W vho's...
  15. mattie

complete 33g reef tank for sale

for more details follow the link 33tankforsale it a complete up and running reef tank fully stocked
  16. mattie

Free Seriatapor hysix frags 1 night only

I have this seriatapora hysix brown( under 20'ks it turns green). that i had to pull out of a 185 it got too big and was blocking all the flow and becoming encrusted with algea. So today I busted it out of the tank and I have many small frags 1-3 inch if anyone wants a free sps frag they can...
  17. mattie

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Wow! someone has been busy!!! looks great ...... very exciting
  18. mattie

Starting Over.....

okay so a week was not long enough to kill off everything I put the sand in basically a mix of super fine,fine and med to fine araganite about 25lbs total basically a 1/4-1/2 deep just enough to cover the sand sifting star fish. i have been sitting on 150lb of extra rock i was saving for...
  19. mattie

Starting Over.....

alright...... I have a new Low.... so wife say's to me very excitedly... wow! are you going to sell it now.............. what's wrong with this world????