Search results

1. F

OT: Good Karma

With years end quickly coming to a close I thought I'd share a few words of wisdom sent to me by a friend quoting the Dalai Lama. I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E:bump: 1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.:oh: 2. When you lose, don’t...
  2. F

Carpet Help

Hay guys, I need some help and advice with what to do next. Lynn (lcstorc) brougnt home this anemone three days ago. It went from this... to this in just three days. Should I pull it? Please advise....
  3. F

ID Help, Shrek

Has any one ever seen a little green critter like this before? He or she simply appeared in our QT tank one night. It’s really photogenic and likes to pose for the camera. He's ~ 0.3 too 0.4 inches long.
  4. F

Skimmer over load

Q: What happens when you go on vacation? A: You end up getting slimed. Ok, now for the real question. When we returned from our vacation both of our tanks had been slimed. 125g and 24g We vacuumed out as much as possible, changed out 32g of water and treated both tanks with red slime...
  5. F

Good Day

Good day all... I'm really not that new to your site. I've heard quite a bit about a lot of ya through my wife, Lynn. Frankie, Woody, Woodstock, some one who likes ham, etc... are just a few names that popped into my head. I just usually sit in the background and ask a few questions and...