ID Help, Shrek

Frans

Has any one ever seen a little green critter like this before? He or she simply appeared in our QT tank one night. It’s really photogenic and likes to pose for the camera. He's ~ 0.3 too 0.4 inches long.

Shrek_2.jpg

Shrek.jpg

lcstorc

Thanks Boomer!
Anything to worry about or just leave him be? Tried a bunch of the links and didn't see anything that caused me concern, but just checking. He's in what is now called our science experiment tank. Started as a qt tank with just some lr but there have been so many things coming out of the rock the last couple of months we are just kind of sitting back and watching.
I have to say it is quite fascinating.
I have 2 fuzzy wuzzys, shrek, an urchin of some kind, along with of course a mystery crab, aiptasia, lots of dusters, peanut worms, micro stars, and other mysterious things. I am trying to only post the ones that are really odd to me. LOL.
This guy and fuzzy wuzzy are just so cool I had to post them and try to find out what they are.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
He should be fine but I do not know how he will far long term without Caulerpa racemosa

lcstorc

Well after a google search that seems to be the stuff my husband won't let me take out of the seahorse tank. I'll move some to the science experiment and see if we can keep him alive. My family is so strange. LOL They love fuzzy wuzzy and shrek so gotta at least try to keep them around if they aren't hurting anything.
Thanks for all of your help as always.

dragonladylea

Lynn,
Its not just your family, my hubbys favorite coral out of all the softies, LPS and SPS is believe it or not GSP. To make things even stranger out of all the stuff in the tank I think I killed the GSP. Everyone else seems to dislike it because it grows like a weed for them. Go figure.