Search results

1. F

Lynn's 90 gallons of Sunshine

Ok, you all know how much I like posting, but I have to clear the air. I actually do like Broccoli. I really do, as long as it remains on Lynn's plate. AND before I forget again, I did earn a brownie point once by tasting some of those little green things that stick to your teeth. Lynn gave...
  2. F

File size for photo gallery

LOL now I posted as hubby. Back to me. :)
  3. F

File size for photo gallery

LOL I couldn't find it because I am an admin. Had to use hubby's account to see it. 200k per file for standard members. Premium membership is 400k.
  4. F

Lynn and Frank's saltwater adventure.

Shoooo, Boozeman might catch me posting.
  5. F

Lynn and Frank's saltwater adventure.

I think I've just been replaced by a snowman.
  6. Dad's home!!! Feed me!!!!

Dad's home!!! Feed me!!!!

7. F

Kim’s 120 Possibilities

I would recommend cutting some holes in the lower part of your front door and then covering it with some black speaker screen. It actually looks pretty good and really increases air flow. I'll see if Lynn can find our tanks end shots so you can see what I'm talking about. We have a large...
  8. F

Ocean water?

Ocean water was all I used for years in my first tank. At least once a month my dad and I would hook up boat the and head from Boca (Located in Florida). We'd go our about 3 to 4 miles. He'd fish and I would fill up a lined 32gal trash can, pull in some seaweed, shake out the small fish, and...
  9. F

Mr Bojangles 120g Money pit!

TJ how the Galaxia looking tonight? FYI, form the look of your lattest Maxi-Mod we put you to work at this months BARS meeting:)
  10. F

Kim’s 120 Possibilities

Kim, I can't tell from your pick, but it looks like your chiller is boxed in? Ours put out a lot of heat and circulates quit a bit of air. It actually circulates so much air that we had to move our couch in order for it to work correctly. Have you tested your yet and verified that it will...
  11. F

OT: Word Relation Game

Pigmies
  12. F

OT: Good Karma

With years end quickly coming to a close I thought I'd share a few words of wisdom sent to me by a friend quoting the Dalai Lama. I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E:bump: 1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.:oh: 2. When you lose, don’t...
  13. F

OT: Happy Birthday Frans!

Re: Happy Birthday Frans! Hay we live in Florida!! :whstlr: Lobster's are like roaches... they're everywhere Shoot, some pet stores even sell them as pets with names like Barbecue or Butter Cup… :lol:
  14. F

OT: Happy Birthday Frans!

Re: Happy Birthday Frans! Thanks for reminding me…. I for got :) Hay Boozeman bring down some drinks…. Woodstock bring the beef… And I’ll provide the entertainment on December 7. How about a false sun rise. The launch of Discovery on Dec 7 is guaranteed to take your breath away. It...
  15. F

December '06 Photo Contest

Well I was feeling a bit clammy to day so why not enter a contest.
  16. Feeling a bit clammy.

Feeling a bit clammy.

Blue Crocea Clam
  17. F

VOTING- November '06 Photo Contest~

Dito.... Nice pic's tough choice.
  18. F

Carpet Help

Sounds like daddy needs a bigger toy... Oh honey....
  19. F

Carpet Help

We agree that the Fluval was a mistake and simply run it empty. On occasion we might through in a bag of charcoal or Phos-Ban. So in reality it’s a real expensive way to slightly increase flow. My nitrates actually tested out to 2.5ppm not 25ppm. Sorry for any confusion. The only time...
  20. F

Carpet Help

I ran out of testing solution for Nitrite, so for now it's unknown. As soon as I pulled the carpet I replaced ~ 32 gallons of water. I'll perform another series of test tonight and hopefully the water change and cycle time will bring down the ammonia.