Search results

1. anheezy

Anh's 125g Peninsula Mixed Reef

Hello all! So i started a tank journal June of 2012 in the Red Sea Max Owners Club and have been really neglecting it since i never posted any pictures of anything in it except the tank cyclin. :apologetic: So i thought id start a new one with my new tank :celebrate: and make sure i keep this...
  2. anheezy

Snails dead?

Hi all, I just recently purchased an order for a quick cleanup crew suggested for a 50g tank for my rsm. When it arrived i placed the entire box into my car while i was running errands and unfortunately even with tinted windows the weather got pretty warm. It was probably sitting in my car for a...
  3. anheezy

Advice on Refugium Lighting

Hi guys! Can someone give me a suggestion or advice on how to darken the inner back overflow area to cover up any light from shining into the DT area from the back? I just purchased a clip on bulb to use a grow light for some chaeto i placed in the media area, but the light shines through the...
  4. anheezy

Intank Media Basket Lighting

I was wondering if anyone knows if having a light either clipped on the back lid, or a submersible light, would encourage algae growth within the display area. I just used my phone's led flashlight to illuminate the back chamber where the Intank media basket would be and the light showed through...
  5. anheezy

Friend or Foe?

10 days in my cycle and saw these starting to pop up. Can someone help with id? should i be worried? Sorry for the bad quality, took it with my iphone zoomed.
  6. anheezy

Anh's RSM 250

After being out of the hobby for 10+ years i decided to take a plunge back into this, hair pulling, just sitting in place glaring, pocket book draining, wet hobby. Some call me an addict at things and I would have to agree, I have spent countless of hours roaming the forums this past month...
  7. anheezy

Hello all

Hello all just getting back into this hobby and decided to do my first post. I recently just purchased a Red Sea Max 250 and its currently in its 7th day of cycling. With all the abundance of information on here and your guidance, i am hoping to succeed and stay in this hobby for many years to...