Search results

1. T

New ai vega and controller

Controller and vega $475, only a month old
  2. T

AI Vega not connecting to controller

When I first got my lights they connected find the first time tried to update the controller and after that they will not connect at all either says claim error or colors not found or it won't say anything at all not sure what the problem is, Nobody at aqua illuminations answers the phone at all...
  3. T

Ai vega is one Enough?

I have a Red Sea max 130d was just wondering If one light would be enough
  4. T

Ai hydra

I'm very interested in this light and was just curious as to what you all think.
  5. T

Ecotech radion hanging kit

I really like the radions but I don't want to use that hanging kit they sell, is there any sit on tank kits or any Companies that make a custom one?
  6. T

Kessil a150w

I have two kessil a150w ocean blues and goose neck clamps to go with them for $430 obo, both have been used for 5 months
  7. T

Ato for 130d?

I currently have the media rack and the tunze 9002 protein skimmer, I do not have a sump and was wondering if the tunze Osmolator universal 3155 would work in what space I have left next to the protein skimmer, any help would be awesome.
  8. T

130d power outage

Power went out for the past 3 days with 100+ degree heat, luckily I was able to rent a generator:) lesson learned I'm goin to get a 1000w generator for the future.
  9. T

130d skimmer or media basket and tunze 9002 skimmer?

So i have my 130d set up with the red sea skimmer and dont really like how loud it is or all the micro bubbles it produces and was just wondering who has the tunze 9002/mediabasket and how well does it work,fit ect.
  10. T

Taylor's modded 130

So i started out with a grey Red Sea Max that I ordered on Ebay for a really good deal. I then realized I really didn't like the grey, so I painted the stand black. Also, I wasn't sold on the hood or the lights that come stock in the aquarium. I had a two-piece glass top made for the top and...
  11. T

Red sea

12. T

kessil 150w led for my rsm 130D

Hey was just wondering if one kessil 150w led ocean blue would be enough to light my red sea max 130d.