Taylor's modded 130

twood

So i started out with a grey Red Sea Max that I ordered on Ebay for a really good deal. I then realized I really didn't like the grey, so I painted the stand black. Also, I wasn't sold on the hood or the lights that come stock in the aquarium. I had a two-piece glass top made for the top and then added a Kessil Ocean Blue.
Sorry for the crappy pics, it's a start.

IMG_0624.JPGIMG_0634.JPGIMG_0636.JPGIMG_0637.JPG

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Pretty tank - thanks for starting a tank thread & sharing :dance:

Here how to post bigger pics :)

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ay-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Good looking tank. You may want to revisit the glass top because it will a) block light is not cleaned daily b) inhibit water to air gas exchange.

crapspers

Hi I am looking into getting a RSM 250 and the only problem is the color. My wife says silver is a no go. It is a great deal and, I was researching how to paint the stand and hood when I stumbled upon you post. If you could send me any tips or details of how to go about painting I would greatly appreciate it.

What kind of paint did you use? Did you use a primer? Was it a spray can or paint sprayer? How did it turn out and hold up?

Thank you!