Search results

1. Splendid

How many tanks Do you have?

This is to find out the average amount of tanks people have. I have 4!
  2. Splendid

I am back!!!!

Hey guys! Remember me? Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Just getter better with my saltwater skills. Hope you still remember me!!!:)
  3. Splendid

brittle stars and seahorses

We just got a couple of baby black seahorses in a 12 gallon nano cube and we also got a rock for them to put there tails around. I don't know how but when we got home i put the rock in and alot of tiny white brittle stars came out of it. I do not know how they survived the car ride without water...
  4. Splendid

What is your fav. fish

I like wrasses what about u
  5. Splendid

which seahorse is the hardiest for a nano

Hi we were planning on getting seahorses and putting them in a nano! Which seahorse is the hardiest?
  6. Splendid

Better seahorse

We have 2 seahorses. We got them yesterday and the don't seem to be eating? Why not!!?? (They're in their own cycled nano tank.)
  7. Splendid

nitrite (ohno)

We have had a predator tank for about 1 month. After a day we put a rabbitfish, apanther grouper and a few damsels. after two days all the fish got sick because of the nitrite levels. All the fish died exept for the grouper and we let him in our nano cube until the nitrites settled down. We...
  8. Splendid

whats wrong

We just got a predator tank a few weeks ago (June 29). It was like the end of the world, DEATH!!! So it as been established for a while but it still hasn't cycled:verymad:! The nitrite is bright red when tested and our amonia is a little bit off! What is wrong? Why hasn't it cycled? What do...
  9. Splendid

how long should i quarantine?

how long should i do it for?????!!!:bouncebox
  10. Splendid

how long do you quarantine?

We very often don't even though we should. How long do you do it for?!?:shades:
  11. Splendid

which tank

i am new with the tank and i am not sure how big to start out with??:alien:
  12. Splendid

which coral

I would like to know wich coral is the hardiest?!?(sorry i do not know how to spell coral):whstlr:
  13. Splendid

which fish is the hardiest?

I am just starting a predator tank and need to know which fish is the hardiest!!! Please tell me.:)
  14. Splendid

which test is the most important?

We always test our water but we are not sure which one is the most important?
  15. Splendid

which fish is the hardiest?

I'm just starting a predator tank and i am not sure which fish is the hardiest?!?
  16. Splendid

hi

:invisible :invisible hi i am kinda new and i have a reef andpredator tank. i am just starting on my predator tank. i mostly have wrasses in my reef tank and i love flowerpots.by the way i am 9 yrs. old
  17. Splendid

Vote for your fav. fish family

I like the wrasse family. Please vote 4 the family of fish that you like and tell me why!!!!By the way i am only 9 years old.:whstlr:
  18. Splendid

which fish do you like and why?

My favorite fish is the Scott's fairy wrasse because it has nice colors!:thumbup:
  19. Splendid

What is it

Last night I found a long blue thing with red feet.It likes to hide in rocks and it is like a centipede and it crawls.Do any of you know what it is?:alien:sorta looks like an alien to me. LOL
  20. Splendid

Hitch Hiker thing

Hi i am new.We just got 110 gallon fish tank.It's been cycling for5 weeks and now we started adding animals.One of the corals that we got todayspitted out a orange thing that looks likke a very tiny octopus and it swims like a octopus.it has tentacles that attach to things and now it is attached...