full tank shot

Red Sea Max 130D stock with purigen and 1 korola power head
  6. yellow tang

yellow tang

7. Blue musroom rock

Blue musroom rock

8. petlover

What is this in my daisys?

I got this daisy rock at my LFS and saw this other guy on it. Can any one help me figure it out? Sorry the picture is kind of blurry and far away, using kid's camera. It is striped purple and green and has tentacles? on it, they are almost clear. When I feed it brine shrimp it closes up like a...
  9. petlover

advice about my live rock

sorry so confusing. i finally found out how to circle things on photos.yay! this is what we don't know id for.thanks
  10. petlover

nanoreefing4fun, no i only boiled the rock in the picture because we had no idea what it was, now we have found it on a different rock. we don't want to boil that one because of corriline on it. sorry if post was confusing.
  11. petlover

Thank you. Was wondering what I did wrong.
  12. petlover

sorry pic is so bad, and for long post
  13. petlover

I bought some cured live rock from my LFS, I smelled it and didn't smell anything. In fact when I asked about buying it the first time I was told to come back later in the week so that it would be fully cured. There are dark pink/purple pieces on some of them.We look on the hitchhiker's sticky...
  14. petlover

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

thanks, those are our current pets. over the years we have also had ferrets(3), hamsters, mice, gerbils, land hermit crabs, sugar gliders(2), parrotlets (dwarf parrots),a Neatherland dwarf bunny, and a love bird.that's over the last 12 years. We also have three kids. Hubby is the hardest to...
  15. petlover

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

hi just found this thread! MY family has a lot of pets, too many to actually put the pics here but this is the link: pets pictures by toxicbrew - Photobucket Sadly our cat China is no longer with us, but we were very happy to have her picture still:( anyone has ?s about any of them I'll...
  16. petlover

New RSM130D owner

Thank you for the advice. We just hope this isn't another full cycle starting all aver again, and kills our 2 clowns.i think we can see some massive wcs in our future.
  17. petlover

New RSM130D owner

We did a 25% wc today, tested change water and tests were good, tested tank after 4 hrs and ammonia, and nitrates were higher than before. hubby has a Marineland c-220 canister filter, can we use that also? Having real problems reading the test colors, have red sea and api test kits. All we have...
  18. petlover

New RSM130D owner

thanks. hope to get pics up soon. we decided to wait a while after the cuc arrives and gets settled in. probably 2-3 weeks. we are having the microbubles from the skimmer thing going on right now. hubby is getting a little frustrated with them. how long does it usually take for it to break in...
  19. petlover

New RSM130D owner

Thanks everyone.We have pretty much decided on a mushroom coral, but have read different lighting requirements. where would we place it? What do you feed them, how and how much? Thank you. We have also read that they spread.Do you control that? How?
  20. petlover

New RSM130D owner

I now have a a stock 130d with 20lbs live Fuji rock, nature's ocean live seawater, 32 pounds of nature's ocean live argonite sand (came in water), and a koralia nano (425gph) powerhead. I also have 2 o. clownfish. I put in an order of a 20gal quick cuc crew with Reef Cleaners, they should be...