RSM owners - what are your other pets?

petlover

hi just found this thread! MY family has a lot of pets, too many to actually put the pics here but this is the link:

pets pictures by toxicbrew - Photobucket
Sadly our cat China is no longer with us, but we were very happy to have her picture still:(
anyone has ?s about any of them I'll try to answer them:eek:lsmile:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice. I used to keep some lizards (a long time ago) and then my son kept some as well. I recognize most of them but forgot the names of some of those. Some nice geckos in there! Nice dogs & cats too - a real menagerie LOL! Sorry about the loss of China - I know that type of sadness too well.

petlover

thanks, those are our current pets. over the years we have also had ferrets(3), hamsters, mice, gerbils, land hermit crabs, sugar gliders(2), parrotlets (dwarf parrots),a Neatherland dwarf bunny, and a love bird.that's over the last 12 years. We also have three kids.

Hubby is the hardest to take care of though (training still on-going):whip:

thank you for the condolences, to us its like losing a kid.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Yep - same as losing a family member. Funny comment on the hubby - I hope my wife doesn't feel like that about me LOL! :)

redsea reefer

My little girl!

DSC00539.jpg

Dweezil

He wasn't holding out on you....he posted a picture a long time ago in the mugshot thread with her. :)

Dweezil

LOL ~ I remembered because I thought how cute she was back then and wondered what breed she was. ;)