Search results

1. mro2you2

Flatworms!!!

Im dishing the money out as we speak.... I dont know how Im going to convince my parents though... what the heck I might as well shut down my fresh!
  2. mro2you2

Flatworms!!!

just stop the bashing! Ill get one for Gods sake!
  3. mro2you2

Flatworms!!!

the pics are 275kb and I could only upload it to that.
  4. FLATWORMS!

FLATWORMS!

FLATWORMS!
  5. aquarium_pic_2_005

aquarium_pic_2_005

FLATWORMS
  6. mro2you2

Flatworms!!!

I found some flatworms on my mushrooms. I want a sixline wrasse. would that fix it??? My LFS sells some nudis that eat flatworms.
  7. mro2you2

royal gramma ich

yep, I want one. But people thing they do eat ick but just the dead skin around the ick.
  8. Royal Gramma ( DIED )

Royal Gramma ( DIED )

9. mro2you2

What is this brown slime coming out from my torch coral?

:yup: my frogspawn does the same thing, but alot smaller. I think its poop. every week or so he releases small strands of it.
  10. mro2you2

Switching to a nano cube

Oceanic have build it fans to keep down heat. I have a ocean and I :heart: them!all you need is a heater, and a skimmer.
  11. mro2you2

getting MH :)

thanks! yeah I need one, A royal gramma died because it jumped and stressed it out leading to ick. and to feed SPS I would need marine snow or something like that???
  12. mro2you2

Free Rose Anemone Sacramento area

:bow: :bow: :bow: :grr: :grind:
  13. mro2you2

thanks! Do SPS sting? I could use comon sence and say no because all they are is skeletion with small polyps sticking out.
  14. mro2you2

thanks grendel! :read: do I really need to add any thing like bionicbecause my calcium is 420 and I dont dose with anything. I get my water from my LFS and I think they may already dose it. I really trust my LFS owner. He has a 2000 gallon aquarium with sharks and SPS coral. His tank is...
  15. mro2you2

Baby Bangaiis in the house!!

So cute!! How long till they can be sold or put in DT.
  16. mro2you2

Yep, You heard right.:blueoh: Im going to get a clip on MH light around Xmas time and Im going to get rid of my crapie pc lid that came with my 29 biocube. I cant wait to start getting SPS coral. I am afraid of topping off alot more then I have to and afraid I will forget, also afraid of fish...
  17. mro2you2

sigh* frogspawn not doing well

I do one water change once a week my water is perfect....
  18. mro2you2

Peppermint Shrimp - Aiptasia

I feed once a week and still wont eat any.
  19. mro2you2

sigh* frogspawn not doing well

My frogspawn seems closed all the time and the polyps seem deflated. When put in low flow nothing, high flow, nothing.
  20. mro2you2

Help with Hitchhikers ID

there a aptasia or majona anemone. Both can be rid of with Joe juice, kalkwasser, pickling lime, etc. Peppermint shrimp, copperbands, nudis all eat aptasia.