48.3 KB · Views: 214
  • HPIM1664.JPG
    HPIM1664.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 207
  • HPIM1652.JPG
    HPIM1652.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 206

DZs

They're even prettier in person. Well worth the 2 hour round trip 4 weeks ago. :)

Thanks again Seth!!!!:whstlr:
Donna

0707001918-2.jpg

DZs

The nice freebies has made my male clown much happier. He gave up his 1st. nem for his new Twitch, Shimmy, Look at me Sweetheart!!!.... I love ya BABY! You can have whatever I have Sugahhh ....New Female Beauty. Which caused me concern. WHY don't they share one nem? Okay, perhaps they were to small to host two clowns??? Whatever the story is..... My two clowns now will sleep in an nem when the lights are out. One in one the other in another. We won't go into the moonlight special. She still wants all the nems to herself under the blue romantictimes. Guess she was in a recent divorce? LOL When all lights are off. Little Toby has his own Nem. All is well, I can go rest in my own bed.

DZs

Nice freebie's!! I kind of feel guilty now for selling one yesterday for 25.00. :banghead:

Don't feel bad. If I hadn't spent $130.00 for a nem 2 week prior .... Quaud colored, Purple, green, orange, red-fushisa tip... OH MY GOD you are SICK Gotta have ya!!! Yes, I forgot....under certain lights... only to see that my freebies were almost as pretty, but NOT. I woud have gave you 25.00 for your nems. (Only if sticky and hungrey)Out of the four I did get. My friend will get his new nem.... Just passing on the love for tank life. Pleasure is passing on what you find........Now, my thinking is a sweet multi colored green nem! LOL

DZs

so badly want a few... let me know if you become willing to ship some of them!
If mine ever spilt... I would be happy to mail you one. :) Seth told me all his are all from a Mother spliter. They seem to be happy in my tank so far and so far, they seem to be happy to not to spilt, But! I have saved you as a want person. :) I feel it's always great to share with other reefers. :)

Seth

Donna,
Thanks for posting the pics... It's great to know they went to a good home... giving my kids away is really stressfull. For those still wanting... give me until the end of September I just moved my tank to its new home and everyone needs a breather.

Seth

Donna,
Thanks for posting the pics... It's great to know they went to a good home... giving my kids away is really stressfull. For those still wanting... give me until the end of September I just moved my tank to its new home and everyone needs a breather.
Seth

DZs

:wave: Seth
Here's a couple of pics of your kids doing well and bubbled up when they want to. :eek:lsmile:
0817001341.jpg

downsized_0824001040.jpg
0828001318a.jpg

0828001231.jpg