Search results

1. ithk21620

ITHK's RSM 130

It has been a while since I posted some pictures so here are a few updated pics of the tank and coral. Not a whole lot has changed since work has kept me very busy and has left very little time for fun. Full Tank Shot: Full Tank and Sump Area: Sun Coral: Rose Bubble Tip...
  2. ithk21620

Need help with my RBTA!!

I have checked out the site but didnt find anything to help me.
  3. ithk21620

Need help with my RBTA!!

I have a RBTA that I received from a good friend. The anemone looks great and health during the day but later in the day when the main lights turn off and the actinic lights turn on the anemone seems to get stressed. It slowly shrivels up to nothing and then gradually opens back up by mid...
  4. ithk21620

ITHK's RSM 130

Well it has been a while since i posted (Work has been ruling my life for the last couple of months due to shutdowns) so I wanted to post an update. The new light, and lots of silversides, has brought all the color back to my LTA!! My coral has also taken off a lot too. I will post some...
  5. ithk21620

Brand New Iwaki 70

PM Sent
  6. December POTM Entry

December POTM Entry

Some Ric's
  7. ithk21620

December '10 POTM Contest

Here is mine...
  8. ithk21620

ITHK's 150 gallon Reef Adventure

Well it has been a bit since I have posted an update. I got my skimmer in the mail a few weeks back and cant wait to see it in action but its a long ways away. Here are a few pics of the skimmer and waste collector. I have resealed the 55 gal tank I am using for a sump. I have...
  9. ithk21620

WTB Controller w/ Ethernet

I was looking for an AC3 but all the sites say they are discontinued hence the reason for the post here. Anyone know where to order one?
  10. ithk21620

WTB Controller w/ Ethernet

I am looking for a controller, it must have ethernet so I can monitor my tank while I am on the road.
  11. ithk21620

WTB Return pump

I have a mag 7 that was used for about a month, send me a PM if you are interested.
  12. ithk21620

Got my shipment of plumbing parts, silicone, electrical swith board for all the power and my new skimmer in this week. I have also started the process of resealing my 55 gal tank for the sump. I will post pics once I have more.
  13. ithk21620

ITHK's RSM 130

Well my Purple LTA is now bleached and I am not happy. I bought a different light setup to hopefully bring it back. It is eating great but lost its color so I am hoping some T5 HO will help. I wanted to geet a MH fixture but got a great deal on a T5 HO setup so I will try that first...
  14. ithk21620

Started to clean up the tank today. Cleaned off all the silicone from the overflows and back of inside of tank. I am looking at recaulking the tank (Front corners look bad) but I am not sure of resealing a 150 gal tank. Anyone have any experience doing large tanks? Any help would be nice. I...
  15. ithk21620

Here is what I have to work with: Sump that I am not going to use: I will try to keep taking photo's and keeping things up to date. This is going to be a slow build since I dont have a place for it right now.
  16. ithk21620

Well I decided to go broke and I bought a 150 gal tank a week ago. It needs lots of TLC but that is what winter is for. I picked up a used tank, stand, canopy, and sump for $350. The sump has a built in skimmer and is pretty worthless so I am going to build a new 55 gal sump for the system. Also...
  17. ithk21620

ITHK's RSM 130

Well I decided to go broke and I bought a 150 gal tank a week ago. It needs lots of TLC but thats what winter is for. I picked up a used tank, stand, canopy, and sump for $350. The sump has a built in skimmer and is pretty worthless so I am going to build a new 55 gal sump for the system...
  18. ithk21620

ITHK's RSM 130

Thanks! The coral in picture #3 is Cactus Coral, I went to a local reef club meeting and I picked up that nice size frag for $20, couldnt let it sit there for that! I drilled a siphon break at the top, one problem I have been having is alot of floating particles but I think once it all gets...
  19. ithk21620

ITHK's RSM 130

I have my sump done, I forgot to take pictures of the process but here is the final product. I ended up making the baffles moveable by using the technique listed in this article: Pressure Lock Baffles I also ordered a Magnavore Simplicity Chemical Reactor but I didnt like the size of it so I...